Friday, June 22, 2007

Treework- Baumarbeit




There were several trees that were dead and needed to be removed and cut down.But with no man I was not able to do anything about it until my visitors from Germany attacked them and took care of them! In no time at all the big logs were down and cut.Some were even split for the winter so that I can fire them up in the wood-burning stove when the time comes.The rest of the wood is waiting for a willing guy who is eager to split them for me! Any volunteers?? Mehrere Baeume im Garten waren tot und trocken und haetten abgesaegt werden muessen aber ohne Mann konnte ich dagegen nichts tun bis die maennlichen Besucher aus Deutschland das mal eben in die Hand nahmen.In Null-Komma-Nix waren die Staemme unten und zerschnitten und manche sogar noch zerhackt damit ich es im Winter warm habe.Der Rest des Holzes wartet nun auf einen Mann der es zerhackt.Freiwillige vor?!

7 comments:

Martin Stickland said...

I will be over to help split your logs in the morning but my Mummy says I have to be back for my bath and dinner by 6pm!

Gemma said...

Toll, dass du Helfer hattest für die Bäume. Wirst sehen, fürs Hacken taucht auch noch einer auf!

Gudl said...

Das ist schoen, dass die Maenner dir geholfen haben.
"Kein Bild, kein Ton, wir kommen schon..."
Vielleicht kommt ja auch noch einer fuer das Holzspalten?!

Dunja said...

Yes, thanks !!
We will see, I have already 2 people in mind...

Martin Stickland said...

Have a good Sunday.

I will be cooking a traditional English 'Roast Beef' Sunday dinner!

Martin Stickland said...

It's Monday Booooooooooooo!!! But it will soon be the weekend again! Horayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Toll, das die Maenner dir so viel geholfen haben!!