Sunday, June 10, 2007

Waitresses- Bedienungen


Daniela und ich sind nun auch im Old Heidelberg als Bedienungen zu finden.Freitags sogar gemeinsam -zur Freude der Gaeste. Viele finden es lustig wenn sie merken es gibt Zwei von uns. Es macht Spass , ich kann mit den Gaesten plaudern und im Betrieb sehe ich was laeuft. Daniela and me can also be found waitressing in the Old Heidelberg now.Friday's we are working together - for the joy of the guests. Most people think it's funny when they notice we are actually two people not one.It's fun -I can chat with the guests and I also can see what is happening there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zum schiessen diese Bilder, echt.
Musste grad mal lachen.

Martin Stickland said...

Wow! You look identical, what a lovely pretty couple you are!

Gudl said...

Yes, lovely!
Somebody did say "The dream-team"...was it Volker who said that?

Heike said...

Das sieht ja wirklich lustig aus.

Dunja said...

I wouldn't really say the dream team...oh gosh...I think Volker said it yes....

Martin..thanks for your praise....I wish I felt that way ..but still...thanks...I try my best

Gemma said...

Toll!!!

Anonymous said...

Ja echt einfach toll!

Priscilla said...

My family adn I are planning to go to Long Island in the end of July. We will be taking the fairy over from Bridgeport. We must go to a good German restaurant on the way! Do you know of any?

Dunja said...

Yes, Priscilla!! I am looking forward to serving on you!