Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update- Neues

Right now there is always something going on that I am so busy and hardly home.I am overwhelmed with stuff once again. The business is more work than expected.Not only the daily little things but the phonecalls to make, the deadlines to keep, the stuff to get, the driving around.
Then on top of that lawyer appointments once again.Still working on the settlement of Volkers death.Because now I am in a different State.
House still not sold.Bills that I am afraid of.I really want to vanish.
We had a tornado here yesterday.THANK GOD we were in a spot where we were ok.Not too much damage.But just 1 mile up the road-havoc.My sister has not power since 30 hours.Her yard is devastated.They are stuck in between 2 major streets with trees down.
Highschool is closed today.The other schools open though.
I feel dizzy.God help me!
Im Moment bin ich so beschaeftigt mit allem das ich nicht mehr weiss wo hinten und vorne ist und ich kaum daheim bin.Ich fuehle mich mal wieder recht ueberwaeltigt.
Das Geschaeft ist mehr Arbeit als erwartet.Nicht nur die taeglichen kleinen Dinge, sondern die Rennerei, Fahrerei, Besorgungen, Terminsachen, Anrufe.
Dazu kommen jetzt wieder Anwaltsbesuche die mit dem Tod von Volker zu tun haben.Denn nun bin ich in in einem anderen Staat.Das Haus nicht verkauft, Rechnungen die mir Angst machen.Ich will am liebsten verschwinden.
Gestern war hier ein Tornado.GOTT SEI DANK waren wir am Rand und es war nichts weiter Schlimmes passiert und kein Schaden.Aber nur eine Meile weiter ist der reinste Zusammenbruch.Meine Schwester hat seit 30 Std.keinen Strom mehr.Ihr Garten ist verwuestet.Sie sind zwischen 2 Hauptstrassen auf denen grosse Baeume liegen gefangen.
Heute ist keine Highschool, aber die anderen Schulen sind auf.
Mir ist schwindlig.Lieber Gott hilf mir!




5 comments:

Gudl said...

Oh jeh, oh jeh.
I am so sorry. ...

Pedi said...

Ich denke an dich!

Priscilla said...

Oh Dunja! I wish I could give you a hug! We all love you and miss you. I will say extra prayers that you will feel the Lord carrying you through!

Rachel said...

I will pray for you and that your house will sell soon.

Heike said...

Dunja ich denk an Dich. Du schaffst das. Liebe Grüße von meinen Eltern